Do you need to blend two different traditions into your wedding? Have you opted for a DIY ceremony with friend or family leading the ceremony? Is your friend feeling a little unsure on exactly how to fulfill the responsibilities as an officiant?
Let me help you design your ceremony with all the special touches, making sure it is completely legal and your officiant has a flawless performance.
For example, you are from a Jewish and Indian background, and you want to combine both traditions into one ceremony. In a collaborative setting, we’ll combine the different rituals of both traditions that you want to incorporate and include personal touches so that it feels uniquely you.
As your ceremony writer, I create a balanced, inclusive and welcoming ceremony script for you and your family and friends. The support you get in my Custom Written Ceremony service helps find your unique voices and create a one of a kind ceremony, while blending your traditions, faiths, cultural beliefs. When your ceremony is complete it expresses your individuality to each other, which will add to the specialness of your wedding. Whether its a tear, a smile or laughter, the day will be filled with great moments!
- Novice officiants (friends or family), who have been asked to write a ceremony.
- Couples, who want to write their own ceremony and need expert guidance to combine different elements into a meaningful ceremony.
- Couples having a co-officiated ceremony with clergy open to a blended traditions ceremony script that includes the background elements they want
- 3 [45 min.] planning consultations over the phone, skype or hangouts.
- Access by email and FB private group throughout the process.
- Ceremony length is between 15 – 20 mins in length.
- Ceremony is a written script with text; includes all action directions shared online with couple and officiant
- All ceremony directional information included; readings, music cues, processional
- Includes up to 3 religious or cultural traditions [unity candle, breaking of the glass, etc
- Access to our Ceremony Planning membership site with sample ceremonies, readings and vows
starting at $499
* Note: Orders for projects due within 21 days qualify for our “rush fee” of $150.00 additional.
Let’s Start the Conversation by scheduling your complimentary call. Click the Get Started button NOW!